Too many of our mutual friends are going off and getting married. Soon they'll ditch us, because they'll be too busy with married life, and since we only know each other through our mutual friends, I fear that soon we'll drift apart, never to see each other.
I knew you in Jam, but you forsook me with a touch.
I knew you in class, but you turned on me when I called you out for your politics.
And now it appears our mutual friends will be the end of us...
2 Comments:
KIMBOOOOOOOOOOOO-
Too many of our mutual friends are going off and getting married. Soon they'll ditch us, because they'll be too busy with married life, and since we only know each other through our mutual friends, I fear that soon we'll drift apart, never to see each other.
I knew you in Jam, but you forsook me with a touch.
I knew you in class, but you turned on me when I called you out for your politics.
And now it appears our mutual friends will be the end of us...
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIMBO.
MERRY CHRISTMAS,
THE MOFO BROFO.
who?
Post a Comment
<< Home